- Site area c 5,000 sq ft (c 0.11 acre)
- Frontage to Saintfield road – c 60 feet (c 18.3m)
- In close proximity to Forestside Shopping centre and a range of commercial, retail and residential uses
- Zoned ‘white’ land
The site lies immediately adjacent to the Mount Oriel Day Centre and Library and a city centre bound bus stop.
The area is mixed use in character with residential, commercial, medical and retail uses represented in the vicinity. Forestside Shopping Centre, anchored by M&S, Sainsbury’s and Dunnes, is c 400 metres from the subject and Drumkeen Retail Park with well known tenants such as Curry’s, Smyth Toys, Harry Corry and B&M is located c 5800 metres away.
Property comprises a prominent, cleared main road site/development opportunity suitable for a variety of uses, subject to planning permission.
c. 5,000 sq ft
The property is located within the development limit and is currently zoned ‘white’.
We understand that a planning application Ref Y/2006/0212/F was submitted for the ‘Demolition of existing bank building and the erection of a ground floor retail unit with first floor office’. The application was withdrawn.
Asking PriceOffers invited.
Understood to be held Long Leasehold, subject to a nominal ground rent free of any restrictive covenants.
VATAll prices and outgoings stated are exclusive of but may be subject to VAT.
Customer Due Diligence
As a business carrying out estate agency work we are required to verify the identity of both the vendor and the purchaser as outlined in the following:
The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2017/692/made
Any information and documentation provided by you will be held for a period of five years from when you cease to have a contractual relationship with Lisney. The information will be held in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on our client file and will not be passed on to any other party, unless we are required to do so by law and regulation.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.