- Portfolio of commercial properties, a residential apartment and c. 16.49 acres of agricultural land.
- Located in Newry and Camlough.
- Comprising a mix of retail, office, residential, warehouses and agricultural land.
Camlough occupies a strategic location between Belfast and Dublin being situated c. 37 miles to the south west of Belfast.
The warehouses are within Loughbrook Industrial Estate, with various local independent businesses including Newry Furniture Store and Mulligan Motors.
The adjacent agricultural land is accessible through Loughbrook Industrial Estate with the boundary onto Father Cullen Park, a housing development accessed off Fearons Terrace.
Newry occupies a strategic location between Belfast and Dublin, c. 37 miles south west of Belfast. The City has the benefit of excellent communication links due to its location on the main A1 Dual Carriageway which serves as the key link between Dublin and Belfast.
The subject retail unit is located in a highly prominent location on Railway Avenue, just off Monaghan Street, a busy thoroughfare linking Newry City Centre to the A1 Dual Carriageway. The surrounding area comprises a wide range of occupiers and use types, including; Southern Regional College, Newry Health Village and Newry Sports Centre, as well as numerous national and local retailers.
The office / residential property is located on Patrick Street, a busy link road leading from the Buttercrane Shopping Centre to the highly prominent Monaghan Street. The surrounding area comprises of a Spar, Southern Regional Collage, Newry Sports Centre, Buttercrane Shopping centre and numerous national and local retailers.
- Unit 12-13, Loughbrook Industrial Estate, Camlough, BT35 7EE
- Unit 14, Loughbrook Industrial Estate, Camlough, BT35 7EE
- Self-Contained Warehouse Loughbrook Industrial Estate, Camlough, BT35 7EE
- Lands Adjacent to the self-contained warehouse, Loughbrook Industrial Estate, Camlough, BT35 7EE
- 21 Railway Avenue, Newry, BT35 8EQ
- 21 A Patrick Street, Newry, BT35 6BA
|Unit 12-13, Loughbrook Industrial Estate, Camlough, BT35 7EE
||Derelict warehouse and ancillary offices.
||31,460 Sq Ft
|Unit 14, Loughbrook Industrial Estate, Camlough, BT35 7EE
||13,918 Sq Ft
|Self-Contained Warehouse Loughbrook Industrial Estate,
Camlough, BT35 7EE
|Self-contained warehouse and ancillary office accommodation on a site of 0.8 acres approx.
||12,305 Sq Ft
|Lands Adjacent to the self-contained warehouse, Loughbrook Industrial Estate, Camlough, BT35 7EE
||Approximately 16.49 acres of agricultural lands which lie adjacent to the self-contained warehouse noted above.
|21 Railway Avenue, Newry, BT35 8EQ
||A prominent mid terrace retail unit.
||710 Sq Ft
|21 A Patrick Street, Newry, BT35 6BA
||A 2 storey mid-terraced property with ground floor office accommodation and an upper floor apartment/flat.
||1,150 Sq Ft
||Approximate Rates Payable 17/18
|Warehouse Units 12 - 13,
Loughbrook Industrial Estate, Camlough,
|Warehouse Unit 14, Loughbrook Industrial Estate, Camlough,
|Self-Contained Unit, Loughbrook Industrial Estate, Camlough
||To be reassessed
||To be reassessed
|21 Railway Avenue, Newry
|21 Patrick Street, Newry
||GF Office - £2,300
1st Floor - £40,000
2nd Floor - £40,000
|GF Office - £1,286
1st Floor - £301
2nd Floor - £301
£550,000 (exclusive of VAT)
Stamp DutyThis will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
VATAll prices, outgoings and rentals are stated exclusive of, but may be liable to, VAT.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.