- Greenfield site extending to approximately 1.25 ha (3.1 acres)
- Zoned ‘New Residential’ in the Clonmel & Environs Development Plan 2013
- Within walking distance of all town centre amenities
- Strategic site entrance onto Prior Park Road roundabout
- Conveniently situated just south of the N24 Inner Relief Road
- Situated in a popular commuter town approx. 45 km from Waterford city, 50km from Kilkenny city and 70km from Limerick city
The property is conveniently situated in close proximity to all local amenities and is within a few minutes walking distance of the local GAA grounds, Clonmel Celtic FC, LIT College Campus, Topaz forecourt, Tesco, Dunnes Stores Oakville Shopping Centre and a number of national and secondary schools. Clonmel Train & Bus Station is ideally situated off the same roundabout to the east.
The town has a population of approximately 14,257 according to the CSO preliminary results for Census 2016. Clonmel is an attractive commuter town in south Tipperary located approximately 15 km east of Cahir and Junction 10 onto the Dublin M8, 20 km west of Carrick-On-Suir, 45 km from Waterford city, 50 km from Kilkenny city and 70km from Limerick city.
Major employers in Clonmel include Boston Scientific, SNC-Lavalin (previously Kentz), Pinewood Healthcare, MSD and Clonmel Healthcare.
The property comprises a greenfield site extending to approximately 1.25 hectares (3.1 acres).
The site is bounded by the Limerick/Rosslare railway line to the north, Prior Park housing estate to the south and west and has a strategic entrance positioned to the eastern boundary onto the Prior Park Road roundabout.
The property is zoned ‘New Residential’ in the Clonmel & Environs Development Plan 2013.
Clonmel Borough Council granted conditional planning permission (ref: 06/550157) and further granted by An Bord Pleanála (ref: PL52.227298) in 2008 for the construction of 43 no. residential units comprising a mix of 4 bed semi-detached, 3 bed semi-detached, 3 bed townhouses and 2 bed townhouses.
An extension of duration of planning permission was granted and is due to expire October 31st, 2018.
The property is held on a freehold title.
All main services are available.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Approximately 1.25 hectares (3.1 acres)
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.