- Approx. 4.4 hectares (10.9 acres).
- Excellent connectivity to the village with in excess of 400m of road frontage.
- Approx. 1.6 ha (4 acres) are situated within the settlement boundary of Crookstown with potential for residential development (SPP).
- Positive planning permission history.
- Comprises good quality agricultural lands.
- Conveniently situated just south of the N22 Cork to Killarney road approx. 12 km east of Macroom, 18km west of Ballincollig and 30km west of Cork city.
Crookstown is a conveniently located commuter village situated midway between Macroom and Ballincollig and is just south of the N22 Cork to Killarney road. Crookstown is within easy driving distance to Cork city centre over the N22 which connects with the Ballincollig By Pass and South Ring Road. Cloughduv National School and Kilmurry National School serve the local area and are approx. 3 km east and west of the property.
The property comprises a good quality agricultural landholding extending to approximately 4.4 hectares (10.9 acres) with extensive road frontage of approx. 400 metres to its eastern boundary.
The lands are currently under grass and are laid out in three main divisions with approx. 2.8 ha (6.9 acres) to the southern end and approx. 1.6 ha (4 acres) to the northern end.
The property has excellent topography and boundaries are clearly defined with trees and hedgerow. The northern boundary extends to approx. 100 metres which fronts the entrance to Belmount Place, a housing estate of approx. 40 townhouses.
Approx. 1.6 ha (4 acres) situated to the property’s northern end are within the settlement boundary for Crookstown as outlined in the Blarney Macroom Municipal District Local Area Plan 2017.
The local area plan states “consideration could be given to the provision of up to 120 additional dwelling units during the plan period subject to normal planning consideration”.
An extension of duration of planning permission (ref: 14/04974) was granted with conditions on July 7th, 2014 for the development of 27 no. dwelling units with sewage treatment plant including all ancillary site development works. This planning permission expired April 6th, 2019.
Proposed house types included 3 no. 4 bed detached, 6 no. 4 bed semi-detached, 2 no. 3 bed semi-detached, 3 no. 2 bed semi-detached and 13 no. 3 bed terraced.
The property is held on a freehold title.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
Approx. 4.4 hectares (10.9 acres).
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.