- FULL PLANNING PERMISSION for 96 Bed Nursing Home
- Located on the southern side of Rathangan town adjacent the Meadows residential estate
- Excellent accessibility to both the M4 and M7 motorways
- Site of approx 3.3ha (8.15 acres)
- 53 car spaces
- Title: Freehold
The property is situated on the southern side of the Kildare Road adjacent the existing residential development known as The Meadows to the south east of the Main Street.
It is accessed directly from the Kildare Road and is an irregular-shaped level site.
Rathangan has a population of 2,611 persons (census of population 2016) and has an attractive rural hinterland. It benefits from ease of access to both M4 and M7 motorways and has good bus services to and from Dublin City Centre.
Dublin City is approx. 55km to the east, Kildare Town is approx. 12km to the south and Naas Town is approx. 25km to the east.
Rathangan has good range of local retail services, schools and open space park and walks along the Grand Canal.
The property comprises of an irregularly shaped site with boundaries that consist of hedgerows and ditches as well as timber fencing.
The property comprises approx. 3.3 ha (8.15 acres) and is generally level. It is presently covered in grass and adjoins the residential estate known as the Meadows.
The property is situated in an area that is zoned “E” Community & Educational under theKildare County Development Plan 2017-2023.
The site had full planning permission for a 96 bed nursing home with 53 car parking spaces. ABP-300392-17 dated 3rd May 2018.
The 96 bed nursing home is set out in a strategic manner both offering operational efficiencies and comfortable customer environment. The facilities will include kitchen/dining room, chapel, library and day room with facilities for staff and visitors and a garden.
This is an excellent opportunity to come on the market in the Kildare area and offers excellent full planning permission for the development of state of the art nursing home with good access to the M4 and M7 motorways.
Strictly by appointment only with the sole joint selling agents.
Claregate Street Kildare
Ph: 045 522622
Contact: John Conway
St Stephen’s Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Ph: (01) 6382700
Contact: Ross Shorten & Cathal Daughton
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.