- Prominent site extending to 0.54 Ha (1.33 acres)
- Zoned ‘Established Educationcal, Institutional and Civic Uses’
The property is centrally situated in Kinsale in an elevated position to the west of the town centre with frontage onto both Blind Gate and Rampart Lane. The immediate surrounding area is residential in nature with a series of terraced houses along Blind Gate and Rampart Lane. The Convent Garden residential development surrounds the site to the east and south with Blindgate House B&B located immediately to the south.
Kinsale is situated approx. 30km south of Cork City and approx. 22km south of Cork International Airport. Kinsale is a commuter town for Cork City and it is also an important tourist and yachting destination. Kinsale town is situated in a picturesque waterfront location overlooking Kinsale Harbour and the mouth of the Bandon River. Kinsale is known internationally for it’s restaurant and leisure activities with the renowned Kinsale Yacht Club and Old Head Gold Links located in the area.
By special appointment with the selling agent, Lisney.
Approx. 0.54 hectares (1.33 acres)
The property is situated in an area zoned ‘Established, Educational, Institutional and Civic Uses” in the Kinsale Development Plan 2009-2015. The existing Development Plan is due to be reviewed over the next year in conjunction with the review of the existing Cork County Development Plan and it is anticipated that the new Development Plan is due to be in place from December 2020.
There is a pedestrian right of way access from Rampart Lane along the northern section of the site to access the neighbouring burial ground.
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.