- Site extending to approximately 0.67 ha (1.65 acres).
- Former ESB retail depot and showroom building of approx. 472 sqm (5,085 sqft).
- Zoned ‘“Existing Built-up Area” in the Ballincollig LAP 2017
- Strategic site with extensive road frontage.
- Potential for commercial or residential development subject to planning permission.
- Well located in Ballincollig with excellent profile onto Main Street and Link Road.
The property is situated in Ballincollig and is easily accessible from the Ballincollig bypass and South Ring Road Network. The property is approx. 700m east of the town centre on the western side of Link Road at its junction with Main Street.
The Eastside Retail Centre (occupants include Iceland and Costa Coffee) and Colaiste Cholim Secondary School are situated just to the north. Ballincollig Commercial Park and Westpoint Business Park are to the south and Link Road Business Centre is to the east.
Ballincollig is an attractive commuter town and provides an important retail and service centre for its large surrounding hinterland areas with Dunnes Stores, Tesco, Aldi, Lidl and Super Valu all present in the town.
It has a good range of services and facilities and is home to Dell EMC’s large facility where approximately 3,000 employees are based at their 50 acre campus. The town has a population of approximately 18,621 (CSO,2016) and is located approx. 10 km west of Cork City.
By special appointment with the selling agent, Lisney.
The property is situated in an area zoned “existing built-up area” in the Ballincollig - Carrigaline Municipal District Local Area Plan 2017.
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.