Price Guide price €220,000
- 0.0376Ha (0.093 acres) site situated in an idyllic residential cul-de-sac
- Full Planning Permission for 1 no. two storey detached four bedroom dwelling
Bray is a centre of considerable regional importance and is the administrative, retail/commercial, educational and transportation hub of County Wicklow. The town is located 22 km south of Dublin and 15km south of the M50. The town is easily accessed via the N11/M11, DART, Dublin Bus and Bus Eireann Services.
The subject property is situated approximately 2km east of the N11 & M11 within Beechurst, an established residential estate located off the Killarney Road. The subject site is also located approximately 450m south of Bray Town Centre.
Bray Town is served by the DART Line located approximately 1.5km to the east of the subject site along with Dublin Bus no.'s 133 and 145 to name a few which service Wicklow - Arklow and Ballywaltrim - Heuston Rail Station. There is a Dublin Bus stop within 90m of the subject property on the Killarney Road.
The immediate surrounding area comprises residential estates with commercial properties situated at nearby Main Street, Bray. Nearby local amenities include the Bray Promenade and Beach, Bray Golf Club, Bray Head Nature Reserve and the renowned Bray to Greystones Cliff Walk.
The subject site is approximately 0.0376 Ha (0.093 acres) in size and located on Beechurst just off the Killarney Road in Bray, Co. Wicklow. Plot 21 is situated in an established idyllic residential area south west of Bray town centre. This property benefits full Planning Permission for a two storey four bedroom dwelling and construction of a new vehicular entrance and driveway with associated site works at Plot 21 Beechurst, Killarney Road, Bray. The site presents an opportunity for a developer or purchaser to construct a tastefully designed two storey house in a quaint residential cul de sac with strong transportation links and an abundance of nearby amenities.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
The subject site benefits Full Planning Permission for 1 no. detached two storey four bedroom dwelling approximately 162 sq. m (1,744 sq. ft) in size with construction of a new vehicular entrance and driveway with associated site works under planning reference number 19/841.
TitleWe understand that the property is held under a freehold title.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.