Online Sales Room
- Prime Dublin 2 development opportunity with income from surface car parking
- Situated only 5 minutes’ walk from St. Stephen’s Green and the Shelbourne Hotel
- Principally zoned Zone Z1, part zoned Z8
- Producing approx. €112,000 pa from various local occupiers on short term licence agreements
- Paved double yard extending to 0.14 acre - the width of two Georgian buildings
- Currently laid out as 32 car parking spaces
- Offers potential for a residential, commercial or mixed-use scheme (subject to planning permission)
- Of interest to developers, occupiers and investors seeking a prime city centre site
Located in a prime city centre location it adjoins a high quality modern office and residential development.
The immediate area is the hub of business, tourism and culture in Dublin with everything that Dublin’s City Centre has to offer all within walking distance. This part of the city with traditional Georgian squares, chic restaurants, hotels, pubs plus excellent retail amenities making it a very compelling location for commercial and residential occupiers. Merrion Square, Fitzwilliam Square, St Stephen's Green and Grafton Street are all a short distance away.
Public transport links includes the LUAS Green Line at St Stephen's Green, Pearse Street DART station and numerous Dublin Bus routes serve the location.
The site which extends to 0.14 acres (0.06 hectares) is a double fronted site as it extends the width of two Georgian buildings. It is rectangular in shape with the boundaries clearly outlined by stone walls surrounding.
The site has enormous potential for development for a residential, commercial or mixed-use scheme subject to planning permission. There is no recent planning history on the site although adjoins two modern commercial and residential buildings which have been developed to a high standard.
The property is currently in use as a car park laid out to provide 32 marked car parking spaces with 24/7 access provided by automatic controlled rolling gates.
32 marked car spaces currently producing approx. €112,000 per annum from various local occupiers on short term licence agreements.
The majority of the site is zoned Zone Z1: Sustainable Residential Neighbourhoods ‘To protect, provide and improve residential amenities’ with a small portion close to the Baggot Street end of the site falling within the Z8: Georgian Conservation Areas.
Method of Sale
The site is for sale through the Lisney “Click to Purchase” online platform. Further details are available on request.
P.C.L. Halpenny & Son
96 Upper George’s Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Reference: Conor Halpenny
Telephone: 01 280 1315
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.