- The site extends to 0.11 Ha. (0.27 Acres) adjoins existing development
- Zoned B1
- Excellent opportunity to acquire a well located infill development site in this thriving regional town
The site is located on New Road/Trim Road close to the centre of Navan and situated opposite a primary school and adjoining existing development including warehouses and residential dwellings. The site is located on the west side of the New Road / Trim Road in Navan and approximately 1km south of Market Square and a 50 km to the north west of Dublin city. New Road is a busy arterial route for traffic to and from the Town Centre and there is a wide mix of land uses in the area adjacent or nearby including, residential, industrial and educational. The property is beside Connolly Avenue to the north which is a terrace of residential houses. There are industrial buildings adjacent to the east and south at Dillonsland industrial estate. Directly opposite is the Flowerfield National School and Topaz fuel distribution centre.
The property comprises approx. 0.11 Ha (0.27 acres) is situated in an area zoned B1 – Town Centre / Village Centre Dev plan 2015 ‘To provide for major new town centre activities in accordance with approved action area plans and subject to the provision of necessary physical infastructures’ under the Navan Development Plan.
The property comprises a well-located infill redevelopment opportunity and there are a number of derelict blocked up single storey residential buildings present on the site.
Joint Agents: Smith Harrington in Navan. Mr John B Harrington 046 9021113
By appointment with Lisney or Joint Agents Smith Harrington in Navan
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.