- Outstanding site of approximately 0.5 of an acre.
- Substantial partially constructed detached three storey residence of approximately 1,022 sq.m. (11,000 sq. ft.).
- Magnificent views enjoyed over the adjoining hinterland and countryside.
- Approximately 3.5 km from both Saggart and Rathcoole.
- High ceilings of approximately 3.5m (11'5'')
The location of this property is equidistant between the vibrant villages of Saggart and Rathcoole with their wealth of amenities including local and boutique shops, churches, leisure facilities and restaurants including Avoca. A short drive brings you to the N7 which leads to the M50, making this location an easy commute to Dublin City, Dublin Airport and the arterial road network.
Enjoying extensive gardens and grounds of approximately 0.5 of an acre, this partially constructed home of approximately 1,022 sq.m. (11,000 sq.ft.) completed to-date to a high quality further benefits from spectacular scenic views over the adjoining hinterland and sweeping valleys.
The layout of the property spans over three floors with all rooms enjoying sizable and generous proportions offering outstanding potential to the discerning purchaser an opportunity to compelte to one's own style and flair. A generous and inviting reception room with double height ceilings leads to three reception rooms, an en-suite bedroom, family bathroom and kitchen/breakfast room. Spiral stairs from the hall lead to the basement which consists of a swimming pool, utilitya rea, en-suite bedrooms and two further large reception rooms. At the first floor level there are four bedrooms, three en-suite, and a store room.
We are informed that this property is held freehold.
The above information concerning title has not been provided for us or obtained from the appropriate sources and has not been checked against the relevant documentation.
Head west on main street and take turn left onto Stoney Lane. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Stoney Hill Road and continue onto Rathcoole Hill Road. Turn left onto Bolger's Land and take a left turn at Redgap Road. Take the next two right hand turns and the property is situated approximately half a mile on the right-hand side.
Strictly by appointment with the sole selling agent Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.