- Former Social Security Office extending to c. 5,956 sq ft.
- Zoned ‘White Lands’ under the Ards & Down Area Plan 2015.
- Potential refurbishment/redevelopment opportunity (subject to relevant planning permissions).
- Freehold Title.
CLOSING MONDAY 10TH AUGUST 2020 – 12 NOON
Initial bids must be placed prior to Monday 10th August 2020 at 12 Noon to ensure inclusion in the next round of bidding.
We will only be accepting further bids after this date from parties who have already made an initial bid.
A bid must include the following;
- The proposed offer amount in pounds sterling.
- Proof of funds must be provided, by way of a bank statement or letter from a bank, accountant or solicitor.
- Purchaser name and full contact details.
- Purchaser ID – passport / driving licence & utility bill (dated within the last 2 months)
- Your solicitor details.
- Any conditions associated with your bid.
Downpatrick is located approximately 20 miles south east of Belfast, 10 miles south of Saintfield. Downpatrick also benefits from being linked to prime transport routes such as the A7 to Saintfield and the A25 to Newcastle.
The subject property is situated just north of the centre of Downpatrick town centre and is adjacent to Down High Grammar School on the corner of Crescent Mount and Gaol Lane Mews. The surrounding area is a mixed in nature to include residential, retail, educational and commercial uses/occupiers.
Internally the building consists of a mix of open plan and cellular office accommodation, WC facilities, kitchen and storage rooms. The specification includes suspended ceilings, carpet covered concrete floors, double glazed windows whilst the property further benefits from a central heating system (oil fired) a security alarm system and CCTV.
Externally to the rear of the site there is a small storage facility and adjoining plant rooms (to include oil tank).
The site extends to approximately 0.27 acres.
Strictly by appointment with sole selling agent Lisney.
|Floor||Description||NIA (Sq M)|
|Ground||Office open plan||22.67|
|Ground||Office open plan||77.36|
|First||Office open plan||156.75|
|First||Office open plan||16.84|
|First||Office open plan||11.8|
|Total||553.38 (5,956 Sq Ft)|
We have reviewed the Ards and Down Area Plan 2015; and understand that the subject property is situated in an area zoned ‘white lands’ within the ‘Town Centre’ zone of Downpatrick.
The property has an Energy Efficiency rating of C68.
A full certificate can be made available upon request.
Offers in the region of £150,000
We understand the property is held on a freehold title.
This will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive to but may be liable to V.A.T.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.