- Rectangular shaped, self-contained site.
- Approximately 0.40 acres.
The subject property comprises a rectangular shaped, self-contained, cleared site which is laid in tarmacadam/concrete. The site is bounded by c. 8 foot paliasde, steel fencing. The site is accessed from the north of the retail parade. In addition, there is a secondary point of access to the south of the site. We understand a right of way will be provided for access to the site.
We have reviewed the local area plan; BMAP 2015 and understand that the subject property is located within the Belfast development limit and has been left unzoned as 'White Land'.
The property was also left unzoned as 'White Land' in Draft BMAP 2015 which we understand is now the relevant planning document followign a legal challenge against the adoption of BMAP.
We have reviewed the planning history of the site and do not believe there to be any live planning consents on the property.
We understand the property is held by way of a long lease.
This will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
We understand V.A.T. is not applicable.
Viewing by special appointment with the sole selling agent.
Telephone: or you can also email us at
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.