- Site area c 0.35 acres.
- Full Planning Permission for 8.no Houses (part of approval ref LA08/2016/1444/F), 6 no.semi detached and 2 no. detached.
- Located within the well established ‘Nicholson Green’ development where 26 houses have already been built and sold.
- Situated in the historic mill village of Donaghcloney.
- In close proximity to local facilities and amenities.
- Estate roads, service strips and ducts are adopted.
- Building control approval secured.
- Opportunity may exist to acquire additional adjacent lands (details on request).
The site lies within the well established ‘Nicholson Green’ development on the edge of the village of Donaghcloney.
Property comprises a regular shaped site of c. 0.35 acres with full planning permission to develop 8 no. houses.
The site is fully serviced and the estate roads, service strips and ducts are adopted.
The subject sale falls within the approvals granted for a larger development scheme under planning application reference N/2010/0334/F (111 units) and subsequent approval, for change in house type, granted under planning application reference LA08/2016/1444/F.
Offers in the region of £150,000
TitleAssumed long leasehold.
Stamp DutyThis will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
VATAll prices and outgoings are exclusive to but may be liable to V.A.T.
Customer Due Diligence
As a business carrying out estate agency work we are required to verify the identity of both the vendor and the purchaser as outlined in the following:
The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2017/692/made
Any information and documentation provided by you will be held for a period of five years from when you cease to have a contractual relationship with Lisney. The information will be held in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on our client file and will not be passed on to any other party, unless we are required to do so by law and regulation.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.