- Excellent Residential Development Opportunity
- c. 5.8 Acres
- Subject to Planning (previous approval for 42 units)
The town is well served in terms of infrastructure with established motorway and rail links.
The subject property is located fronting a main arterial road, c 1 mile to the south west of the town centre. The immediate locality is mixed use in character with residential and commercial uses in the vicinity.
The subject property comprises a 2 storey, detached house in need of modernization, with a range of outbuildings situated on a broadly flat plot of mature gardens and fields currently accessed via a driveway from Mahon Road. The overall site area is c. 5.8 acres.
The lands have historically been approved for a 42no. unit residential development, now lapsed. Having consulted, we are advised that a similar scheme should be possible, subject to the usual planning formalities being concluded successfully. Further information on request.
We understand the overall site area to be c 5.8 acres (c. 2.34 Ha) as outlined in red on the indicative site map to the right.
The subject lands lie within the settlement limit as defined in the extant Craigavon Area plan 2010 and are shown as ‘white’ but have been the subject of formal planning activity as shown below.
|N/2007/0848/F N NbN/2007/0848/ FN||49 Mahon Road||
|42 residential units||Approval (now lapsed)||29/10/09|
|N/2006/0404/F||49 Mahon Road||Full||Road widening||
We are advised that the property is held on a freehold title without any restrictions or encumbrances which may impact on future development.
Area Plan Extract
We have reviewed the local area plan, The Craigavon Area Plan 2010, and understand from the map extract below that the subject property is zoned as ‘white land’ and is located within the Development Limit.
This will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Price on application.
To be assessed.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive to but may be liable to VAT.
Strictly by appointment with joint selling agent Lisney.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.