- The lands adjoin the new 54,000 sq. m. Lidl Distribution Hub under construction
- Fully serviced by a new road (under construction)
- Lot 2 approx 39.33 ha (97.1 acres) and Lot 3 approx 26.35 ha (114.29 acres)
- Lot 2 & Lot 3 comnined comprises approx. 85.58 ha (211.39 acres) part zoned industrial, agriculture & un-zoned
- Of interest to both owner occupiers and developers.
- LOT 1 SALE AGREED
The lands are located on the southern side of the R445 from Naas to Newbridge, situated just off the M7 motorway at Junction 10 Naas South known as the Newhall Interchange and is approximately 4km south of Naas and approximately 7km north of Newbridge, approximately 36km south west of Dublin city centre.
The lands are located in the heart of the central logisitics area of the entire country and offers ease of access to the M7 motorway leading to all arterial routes to the north, west and south of the country. Leading distributors have their primary Irish distribution centres in the adjacent area which include Aldi, Johnston Logistics, Lidl, Primark and DSV.
The under construction Sallins Bypaas and Third Lane from Naas south to the Waterford turn off/M9 is due to be completed next year and this will further enhance and benefit the ease of access and accessibility in the area. It will include the full upgrade of the Newhall Interchange.
Newbridge is part of the mid-east region and has been identified in the Planning Guidelines for the Greater Dublin Area as part of the Naas-Newbridge-Kilcullen Primary Growth Area.The current population of Newbridge is 7,682 persons according to the Census of Population 2016.
A wide range of retail facilities is currently provided in Newbridge with notable occupiers including Tesco, Dunnes Stores, Woodies DIY, McDonalds and various financial institutions.
The land is generally topographically level in nature, with approximately 1.5 km frontage onto the Naas Road (R445). The existing distributor road to Great Connell Business Park, which is overlooked by the Lidl distribution centre, lies adjacent to the subject lands and forms part of the inner relief road around the southern environs of Newbridge. The remaining section of the inner relief road, which has commenced construction and will connect with the Naas Road through the subject lands.
SOLD LOT 1 - Approx 4.602 ha (11.37 acres) of mainly zoned industrial land fronting the R445.
Lot 2 - Approx 39.33 ha (97.1 acres) mainly zoned industrial land.
Lot 3 - Approx 46.252 ha (114.29 acres) of un-zoned/ part zoned agricultural lands.
The lands fall under the Newbridge Local Area Plan 2013-2019 with the majority zoned 'H' - Industry and Warehousing and 'I' - Agricultural.
Objective H: Industry and Warehousing
“to provide for new warehousing and industrial development”. This zoning provides for new warehousing and industrial development excluding retail warehousing.
Other uses, ancillary or similar to an industry and warehousing will be considered on the merits of each planning application and may be acceptable in this zone.
Objective I: Agricultural
“to maintain and protect agricultural uses”.
All main services can be supplied and connected to the lands to inckude water, sewerage/drainage and electricity.
The lands will be fully serviced by the construction of a new roas from the R445 through to the original Lidl distribution centre on the Great Connell Road to the west of the site.
Interested parties are advised to satisfy themselves on the availability and adequacy of all services.
We are advised that the entire lands on offer for sale are held Freehold. A title summary is available in the Data Room.
CONWAY AUCTIONEERS Contact: John Conway 045 522622
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.