Price Offers around £200,000
- Potential refurbishment opportunity
- Site of approximately 0.40 acres
- Convenient location to Lisburn City Centre and the M1 Motorway network
The subject property is located on the Lissue Road, on the outskirts of Lisburn City Centre. The road is accessed from Moira Road to the south and Ballinderry Road to the north. The subject property is located approximately 2.1 miles from the City Centre and 13.3 miles from Belfast City Centre.
Lisburn is a popular commuter city, offering easy access to Belfast, Newry, Portadown and Lurgan via the M1.
The land abuts Lissue Industrial Estate and is close to Knockmore Industrial Estate and Knockmore Business Centre.
The site is largely of triangular shape and is accessed via Lissue Road. There is a large tarmaced driveway to the front and side of the dwelling which has the capacity for multiple vehicles. The site is of even topography and is well bounded by hedges, shrubs and gates to the front.
The dwelling comprises:
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Lounges
We are not aware of any live planning applications or consents on the site.
We have reviewed the local area plan; Lisburn Town Centre Local Plan 2000, and understand that the subject property is located within the Lisburn development limit and is listed as ‘Land zoned as Existing Employment’.
The immediate area is in primarily industrial use, however there is existing residential use adjacent.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
||(13.91 x 10.47)
||(10.96 x 13.91)||152.45
||(8.44 x 9.98)
+ (2.26 x 2.35)
||(13.94 x 8.46)
||(7.89 x 10.62)
||(9.07 x 10.54)
||(6.43 x 8.17)
- (2.19 x 2.64)
||(9.76 x 26.02)
||(11.59 x 13.58)
The property has an Energy Efficiency rating of F21
A full certificate can be made available upon request.
Offers around £200,000 exclusive are invited.
We understand the property is held freehold.
If applicable, will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
VAT is not chargable on this asset.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.