- Regular shaped site of c. 1.34 acres
- Prominent roadside location on the A1, Kingsway
- Considerable Redevelopment potential (Subject to planning permission)
- Highly accessible location
- Extensive main road frontage of c. 45m
The subject property occupies a prominent and highly visible position on the A1 Kingsway, in close proximity to Dunmurry.
The subject is approximately 5 miles south-west of Belfast. Dunmurry benefits from excellent public transport and road links with the M1 providing easy access to Belfast and the West of the province via Blacks Road.
There is also good bus and rail links from the subject with Derriaghy and Dunmurry rail halts in close proximity.
The subject property comprises a regular shaped site of c. 1.34 acres benefiting from an extensive frontage onto the A1 Kingsway of c. 45 metres.
The site has a relatively flat topography and is ripe for development, subject to planning permission and the necessary statutory consents.
The property is currently secured by palisade fencing, and an attractive feature stone wall.
The lands fall within the local area plan; Belfast Metropolitan Area Plan (BMAP) 2015 and are left as unzoned ‘white land’ but falling within the area designated as Lagan Valley Regional Park.
However the property was zoned as ‘White Land’ in the Draft BMAP 2015 which we understand is now the relevant planning document following a legal challenge against the adoption of BMAP.
All Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries into the planning potential of the site.
A Tree Preservation Order applies to the land. Further details available on request.
Offers around £350,000 exclusive are invited.
We have now been instructed to seek ‘closing bids’ in writing by 12 noon on Friday 2nd February 2018.
When submitting your bid, we would specifically ask you to confirm the following:
- Purchaser name and full contact details.
- Offer amount in pounds sterling.
- Details of the solicitor who will acting in this transaction.
- Confirmation whether the offer is cash or subject to funding. Proof of funds will be required or alternatively a letter of offer from a lender where finance is required.
- Details of due diligence carried out to date.
- Confirmation that you will be able to exchange contracts within two weeks following receipt of a full legal pack, if successful.
It is the obligation of the bidder to confirm that your offer letter has been received by Lisney.
The vendor reserves the right not to accept the highest, or indeed any, offer made.
We have been advised that the property is held by way of 10,000 year lease from 1st April 1958 and is subject to a nominal ground rent.
If applicable, will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
All prices, outgoings and rentals are stated exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.