- Zoned Z4 District Centre and suited to a high quality retail use in this excellent location in the centre of Ballymun beside Main Street, south of IKEA, Dublin Airport and teh M50
- Located in the heart of Ireland's largest and most successful urban regeneration area.
- The site is located immediately to the north of the Ballymun Shopping Centre and will draw customers from all over the town and the adjoining suburbs.
- Attractive development proposition for a wide range of retailers, owner-occupiers, investors, developers and institutional investors.
The site is very well located on Balcurris Road to the north of Ballymun Shopping Centre adjoining Main Street, south of IKEA, the M50 motorway and Dublin Airport. This is a highly accessible commercial location offering immediate access to the Ballymun residential area and the northern Dublin suburbs.
The lands comprise relatively regularly shaped sites and are Zoned Z4 under the Dublin City Council Development Plan 2011-2017 “to provide for and improve mixed-services facilities”.
Permissible Uses: Amusement/leisure complex, ATM, Bed and breakfast, Betting office, Buildings for the health, safety and welfare of the public, Car park, Car trading, Childcare facility, Civic offices, Community facility, Cultural/recreational building and uses, Delicatessen, Education, Embassy office, Enterprise centre, Garden centre, Guest house, Halting site, Home-based economic activity, Hostel, Hotel, Industry (light), Live work units, Media recording and general media-associated uses, Medical and related consultants, Motor sales showroom, office (max. 600sq.m.), Off-licence, Open space, Park and ride facility, Part off-licence, Petrol station, Place of public worship, Public house, Residential, Restaurant, Science and technology-based industry, Shop (district), Shop (neighbourhood), Takeaway, Training centre.
Open for Consideration Uses include: Advertisement and advertising structures, Civic and amenity/recycling centre, Conference centre, Embassy residential, Factory shop, Financial institution, Funeral home, Garage (motor repair/ service), Household fuel depot, Internet café, Nightclub, Office (max. 1,200sq.m), Outdoor poster advertising, Shop (major Comparison), Warehousing (retail/non- food)/Retail Park.
All usual services are available.
Sales ProcedureThe proposed sale shall be by way of a Building Agreement with subsequent transfer of title when Dublin City Council is satisfied that the entire development has been completed to an agreed stage and all monies have been paid. The agreement for sale will incorporate terms and conditions deemed appropriate to ensure delivery of the approved development and these will be agreed with the successful party.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.