- Residential Development Opportunity
- Site of approximately 1.81 acres
- Expired planning permission for two dwellings and garages
- Convenient location situated close to Aughnacloy
From the Ballygawley Roundabout, take the exit to Aughnacloy. Continue straight through Aughnacloy on the Caledon Road. Continue for approximately 1.3 miles and turn onto the Darklane Road on the left. Drive for approximately 0.43 miles and the site is on the left.
The subject land is accessed from the Darklane Road. The site is of rectangular shape and is approximately 1.81 acres.
The boundaries are lined by trees and hedgerow and the site is currently covered by long grass. The site slopes downwards from the Darklane Road.
Full planning permission was granted in 2008 under two references;
M/2008/0922/F - '450m north of 126 Caledon Road, Aughnacloy, BT69 6HZ Erection of single private dwelling and garage.'
This expired on 14 October 2013. We are not aware of any foundations in place however trenches for foundations have been excavated.
M/2008/0911/F - '400 metres north of 126 Caledon Road, Aughnacloy BT69 6AZ - Erection of single private dwelling and garage.'
This expired on 15 October 2013. We are not aware of any foundations in place however trenches for foundations have been excavated.
Offers are invited in the region of £40,000 excl.
We understand the property is held freehold on a registered title.
If applicable, will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
All prices, outgoings and rentals are exclusive of, but may be liable to VAT
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.