- Closing - Tuesday 6 October 2020
- Land of c. 0.80 acres
- Currently laid in grass
CLOSING – TUESDAY 6 OCTOBER 2020 – LAND ADJACENT TO 186 BELFAST ROAD, NEWRY
We have now been instructed to bring bidding to a close on the above property.
Initial bids must be placed prior to TUESDAY 6 OCTOBER 2020 at 12 Noon to ensure inclusion in the next round of bidding.
We will only be accepting further bids after this date from parties who have already made an initial bid. After 12noon, we will round-robin call all parties who have already bid (with the info below) to bid it out.
A bid must include the following;
- The proposed offer amount in pounds sterling.
- Proof of funds must be provided by way of a bank statement or mortgage offer in principle
- Purchaser name and full contact details.
- Purchaser ID – passport / driving licence & utility bill (dated within the last 2 months)
- Your solicitor details.
- Any conditions associated with your bid.
The subject lands are located c. 6 miles North of Newry City Centre and are accessed from Belfast Road, leading from Donaghmore Link off the main A1 Belfast Road.
The lands are bound to the north by the Donaghmore Link, to the West by the main A1 Belfast Road and to the East by the Belfast Road.
The use of the surrounding area is mainly agricultural land, with occasional detached dwellings.
The subject lands measure approximately 0.80 acres (0.323 ha) and are of varying topography.
We understand the lands are laid in grass and have been in use as grazing land. The land is accessed via a vehicular gate on the Belfast Road.The subject lands measure approximately 0.80 acres (0.323 ha) and are of varying topography. We understand the lands are laid in grass and have been in use as grazing land. The land is accessed via a vehicular gate on the Belfast Road.
We are not aware of any past or live planning permissions on the land.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.