- Residential development opportunity
- Double site of approximately 1.69 acres
- Planning permission for two dwellings with garages
- Convenient location situated close to Cookstown
The subject land is located approximately 4.4 miles south-west of Cookstown and 1.8 miles north-west of Sandholes, the closest village.
The site offers quick and easy access to both the Dungannon Road and the Drum Road, leading to Cookstown and Dungannon
From Sandholes, turn on to the Kiltyclogher Road and continue along for approximately 1.9 miles until Number 70 Kiltyclogher Road on the right-hand side.
The site entrance is directly opposite the farm buildings on the left-hand side.
The subject land is accessed from the Kiltyclogher Road. Currently the land is arranged in one field, however under the expired planning permissions, the land would be split into two sites.
The topography is downwards from the Kiltyclogher Road and flattens towards the bottom of the site.
The land is currently laid in rough grassland and is used for grazing of sheep. The land is bounded by hedgerow and fencing.
Planning - Site 1 - 0.92 Acres
Planning application ref: I/2008/0250/F
Address listed: Approx 70m SW of 71 Kiltyclogher Road, Cookstown
Description: 'Proposed dwelling and garage.'
Granted: 16 Oct 2008
Expired: 16 Oct 2013
Building Control advised that foundations were laid at the date of their inspection on 12 October 2010.
Planning - Site 2 - 0.77 Acres
Planning application ref: I/2009/0550/F
Address listed: Site at 210m SW of 71 Kiltyclogher Road, Cookstown
Description: 'Proposed amendments to design of dwelling approved under ref, I/2008/0631/RM (proposed dwelling and garage).'
Granted: 17 Nov 2009
Expired: 17 Nov 2014
Building Control advised that foundations were laid at the date of their inspection 9 November 2011.
Offers are invited in the region of £50,000 excl.
We understand the property is held freehold/long leasehold.
We understand the property is held freehold on a registered title.
The one constructed unit on site has an EPC rating of C73All prices, outgoings and rentals are exclusive of, but may be liable to VAT.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.