- Regular shaped site extending to c. 0.75 acres.
- Excellent access to the A20 and Comber Road.
- Zoned as ‘existing industry’.
- Located in a well established industrial estate.
- Of interest to both owner occupiers and developers.
Located just walking distance from Newtownards Town Centre, the site is surrounded by both industrial and well established residential areas. Both Ards Shopping Centre and Tesco Extra Newtownards are in close proximity.
The property comprises a relatively regular shaped site development site (subject to relevant planning permissions). In terms of topography the site is level. The surrounding area is a mixture of both commercial and residential development.
The site benefits from an entrance from Jubilee Road and is situated within a well-established commercial hub.
The site further benefits from a ‘right of way’ access off circular road.
Notable occupiers within the surrounding area include Murdock Builders Merchants, Progressive Packaging, Reid Blinds and Action Mental Health.
The site measures approximately 0.75 Acres.
PlanningThe subject site is located in an area zoned as ‘Existing Industry’ in the Ards and Down Area Development Plan 2015.
All interested parties should make their own inquiries concerning planning.
ServicesAll main services are readily available to the site.
TitleWe understand that the subject property is held on a Long Leasehold Title.
Asking PricePrice on application.
Stamp DutyThis will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Through sole selling agent Lisney.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.