- CLOSING THURSDAY 28th NOVEMBER 2019 – 12 NOON
- Ideal development opportunity.
- 0.32 Acres.
- c. 2,045 sq. ft. of existing built accommodation.
- Suitable for a wide variety of uses, subject to planning.
Ballyclare is a provincial town located c. 13 miles north of Belfast and approximately 11 miles east of Antrim.
The town is located c. 4.5 miles from Junction 5 of the M2, providing ease of access to Belfast City Centre, both airports and the wider motorway network. Due to the close proximity to Belfast, Ballymena, Larne and Antrim, with excellent transport links via the M2 and A8, the town is a popular commuter location.
The subject asset is located on the Hillhead Road, one of the main thoroughfares leading into Ballyclare.
The immediate area comprises of a mix of modern residential, leisure and commercial uses with Ballyclare Bus Station, Lidl supermarket and Ballyclare Leisure Centre within a few minutes walk.
CLOSING THURSDAY 28th NOVEMBER 2019 – 12 NOON
We have been instructed to bring bidding to a close on the above property.
Please note, we have now been advised by the vendor that there is a restrictive covenant on the property which restricts the use to office use only.
Initial bids must be placed prior to Thursday 28th November 2019 at 12 Noon to ensure inclusion in the next round of bidding.
We will only be accepting further bids after this date from parties who have already made an initial bid.
A bid must include the following;
- The proposed offer amount in pounds sterling.
- Proof of funds must be provided, by way of a bank statement or letter from a bank, accountant or solicitor.
- Purchaser name and full contact details.
- Purchaser ID – passport / driving licence & utility bill
- Your solicitor details.
- Any conditions associated with your bid.
Should you wish to discuss or to arrange a viewing, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
The asset is suited to both refurbishment and development, subject to obtaining the relevant planning permission.
The property comprises a detached, single storey building of approximately 2,045 square feet, previously used as the Ballyclare Social Security Office.
The property is set on a rectangular shaped site of approximately 0.32acres which is level, sloping slightly towards the Hillhead Road.
The land is bounded by mesh security fencing along three sides, with part wall, part fencing to the front. The property is accessed via a gate and paved ramp from the Hillhead Road.
Internally, the building is split into several rooms including a reception area, eight offices, kitchen, male and female W.C.’s and a boiler room.
We have reviewed the local area plan Antrim Area Plan 1984-2001; and understand that the subject property is situated in an area zoned ‘white land’.
All interested parties should make their own enquiries concerning planning.
Strictly by appointment with sole selling agent Lisney.
|Building||2,045 sq ft / 189.99 sq m|
The property has an energy rating of D80.
The full certificate can be made available upon request.
Offers in excess of £85,000 excl.
We understand that the property is held freehold or long leasehold.
We have been verbally advised by Land & Property services of the following:
Rate in the £ 19/20: 0.58936
Rates Payable 19/20: £4,214
Will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
All prices, outgoings and rentals are stated exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.