- Interested parties are invited to submit their proposals for the site in accordance with the information presented in the Development Brief.
- 1.26 acre site
- Interested parties should complete and return their written submission by 12 noon on Thursday 21st February 2019.
Eglington Yard is an excellent regeneration development site overlooking the Marina and Glenarm River. The Marina
has 40 fully serviced pontoon berths within the village’s historical limestone harbour.
It is strategically positioned fronting New Road, part of the Causeway Coastal Route.
Opposite the subject site is the new Tourist Information Office, located within the Old Seaview School. It shares the building with Steensons designer jewellers, an Economusée, where visitors have the opportunity to view and interact with silversmiths at work.
Glenarm lies along the Causeway Coast Route in Northern Ireland and means “valley of the army”.
Situated 10 miles north of Larne and 18 miles north east of Ballymena, Glenarm is nestled at the foot of the Glenarm Glen, the first of the nine Glens of Antrim.
Glenarm Castle and estate is an iconic landmark and tourist attraction within the village and supports a range of local businesses such as organic salmon farming. It also hosts an impressive range of annual events including the Highland Games and the Dalriada Festival of music and culture.
The nearby Glenarm Forest Park is also a popular destination for local walkers and visitors.
Eglington Yard is an important regeneration site located on the Harbour in the picturesque village of Glenarm.
Mid & East Antrim Borough Council are now inviting interested parties to submit their proposals for the site in accordance with the information presented in the Development Brief.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
The 1.26 acre site includes an open sided warehouse, a number of outbuildings and a substantial hardcore yard area.
Mid & East Antrim Borough Council is seeking confirmation from all interested parties to undertake a regeneration scheme that returns this vacant opportunity site to a viable and sustainable economic use.
Submission of Expression of Interest
Interested parties should complete and return their witten submission, together with all supporting information, by 12 noon on Thursday 21st Feburary 2019.
The particulars and any documentation are provided for the guidance only of potential purchasers / developers and will not form part of any contract which may be entered into.
No representation or warranty is made or given in relation to the condition or suitability of any services.
All proposals made will be subject to further detailed negotiations and subject to contract, and the Mid and East Antrim Borough Council may decide not to pursue negotiations in relation to all or any of the proposals which it may receive or may decide to invite other proposals.
The Mid and East Antrim Borough Council will not be liable for any inaccuracy in these particulars or in any other documents or for any costs, fees and expenses incurred in viewing the sites, in preparing and submitting proposals or in undertaking any negotiations.
None of the matters in these particulars or in any other documents or in any proposals which may be made will constitute an agreement or collateral contract with the Mid and East Antrim Borough Council.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.