Price Offers in Excess of £150,000
- CLOSING DATE WEDNESDAY 29TH MAY 2019 AT 12 NOON
- Lands totalling 1.38 acres
- A triangular shaped site fronting onto the Gillygooly Road
- Zoned Industrial land
- Located within the development limit as per the Omagh Area Plan.
Omagh is the County Town of Tyrone and is situated 70 miles west of Belfast via the A5 and 38 miles south of Derry~Londonderry.
The land is situated approximately 1.3 miles North-West of Omagh town in close proximity to the roundabout junction of the Gillygooly Road, A5 Beltany Road (main road to Strabane and Derry / Londonderry) and Great Northern Road.
Omagh Auction Mart is located adjacent with Terex Finlay facing the subject site.
Request for Closing BidsSUBJECT TO CONTRACT/CONTRACT DENIED
CLOSING DATE WEDNESDAY 29TH MAY 2019 AT 12 NOON
Further to your interest in the above property, we have now been instructed by the vendor to seek closing bids in writing on the above asset.
Should you wish to place an offer, we require that you provide the following:
- The proposed offer amount in pounds sterling.
- Proof of funds, ideally in the form of a bank statement.
- Purchaser name and full contact details.
- Full contact details of your solicitor.
- Confirmation of any conditions relating to your bid.
POST: FAO James Kearney, Lisney, 1st Floor, Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery St, Belfast BT1 4NX
Please note, the vendor reserves the right not to accept the highest, or indeed any, offer made.
The subject lands comprise a triangular shaped site which is currently laid in grass. The site is bound by various wooden and metal fences along the perimeter.The land fronts the B50 Gillygooly Road and is accessed via a metal gate.
The site measures approximately 1.38 acres (0.56 hectares.)
The site is zoned as industrial as designated in the Omagh Area Plan 1987-2002.
We understand the site is held Freehold
Offers in excess £150,000 excl. are invited for the subject property.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.