Price Offers in Excess of £300,000
- Regular shaped site of c. 0.23 acres.
- Highly accessible location close to Belfast City Centre.
- Full planning permission held for 9 apartments and 6 town houses under planning reference LA04/2016/2059/F.
The subject property occupies a prominent position just off Peters Hill and close to the junction with Carrick Hill. Located only 0.3 miles from Belfast City Centre, the neighbouring area comprises a mix of residential and commercial uses.
There is easy access to the M1 motorway network and good public transport links.
The property comprises a regular shaped site of c. 0.23 acres with full planning permission to develop 15 units. The site benefits from a highly accessible position in close proximity to Belfast City Centre.
The site itself presently comprises a salvage yard and parking area secured by a perimeter wall and steel fencing.
0.23 Acres Approximately
Full planning permission was granted on 14 December 2017, under planning ref LA04/2016/2059/F, for construction of 9 apartments and 6 townhouses with associated car parking and amenity facilities.
Approved Scheme Comprises:
3 x 3 Bed Apartments
6 x 2 Bed Apartments
6 x 4 Bed Townhouses
The majority of the land is good freehold and registered at land registry. Title documentation is available for inspection by all genuinely interested parties.
Offers in excess of £300,000 exclusive.
This will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
All prices and outgoings are stated exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.