Price Guide price €450,000
- Comprises of a site extending to approximately 1.86 hectares (4.6 acres).
- The site is conveniently located approximately 1 km from Tipperary Town Centre.
- The site is located close to all amenities while benefiting from a peaceful idyllic setting.
The property is well located on the northern side of Tipperary town on the Murgasty Road, approximately 1km north east of Tipperary Town Centre. Tipperary Town lies approximately 182 km south west of Dublin City, approximately 40 km south east of Limerick and approximately 85 km north of Cork City. Tipperary town has a population of 4,976 (2016 Census), it is well served by both public and private transport. Tipperary railway station is on the Limerick to Waterford line and has two services a day to Waterford via Cahir, Clonmel and Carrick on Suir. Limerick Junction Train Station is also located 4km north of the subject property which has numerousrail services to Cork, Dublin Heuston and Limerick and onward connections to Ennis, Athenry and Galway.
The town is situated on the N24 route between Limerick city and Waterford city with access to the M8 (Dublin – Cork) Motorway is available 22km east of the subject site. The surrounding area has a mix of residential dwellings, local amenities, schools, shops, churches, including St. Joseph’s Primary School, St. Annes Secondary School, St. Ailbes Vocational School, County Tipperary Lawn Tennis Club, St. Michaels AFC, Clanwillliam Rugby Football Club and Tipperary Hills Pitch & Putt Club and many more.
The subject site comprises of an irregular shaped site extending to approximately 1.86 hectares (4.6 acres) and benefits from full planning permission for a 72-bed Health Care Center under Register Reference Number 16/60090. This well designed building benefits two wings with open courtyards within the proposed scheme. The lands are currently occupied by a dwelling and associated out buildings. The dwelling is in reasonable condition throughout. The topography of the subject lands initially rises from the public road heading west and then fall to the south west. The site offers a prime opportunity to develop a nursing home on a site that benefits from a peaceful idyllic setting within close proximity to Tipperary Town Centre.
The subject site is zoned for both existing residential and agricultural uses under the Tipperary Town and Environs Development Plan 2013.
To Preserve and Enhance Existing Residential amenity, ensuring that any new development does not result in excessive overlooking of existing residential properties, does not reduce general safety for existing residents and does not reduce the usability and security of existing public and private open space.
To provide for Agricultural needs and to protect and enhance rural amenity.
On lands subject to these zoning the use as a retirement / nursing home is open for consideration.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.