- Total site area approx. 6.5ha (15.9 acres).
- The property offers superb future development potential in this highly prominent location being situated immediately beside the Naas Road which is one of the busiest roads in Ireland and beside major national and international companies
- This property will be of interest to investors and developers seeking a prominent Naas Road development opportunity.
- Large industrial complex extending to approx. 21,800 sq.m. incl. 3 storey office building to the front of approx. 3,072 sq. m.
- Title: Freehold.
The property is strategically located on the Naas Road and occupies a prominent corner position with the access road to Baldonnell Business Park. The Naas Road carries a large volume of passing vehicular traffic and is one of the most accessible routes to the south and west of the country. The property is situated close to the Outer Ring Road at the Kingswood junction, which links Tallaght with the N4 Galway Road. There are a number of high profile occupiers in the immediate vicinity to include MJ Flood, Saab/Seat and DAF. The property is also close to City West Business Park, City West Shopping Centre, City West Hotel, The new LUAS extension to Saggart, Independent News and Media and many other major companies.
The lands extend to approximately 6.5 ha. (16 acres) and offer excellent future development potential. The main industrial building extends to approx. 17,500 sq. m. with additional buildings of approx. 2,400 sq. m. The office building at the front of the property comprises a 3 storey structure which offers extensive part refurbished and modernised accommodation. the offices have an approximate gross internal area of 3,072 sqm (33,076 sqft) of which 1,911 sqm (20,570 sqft) is refurbished space most recently occupied by Lufthansa. The smaller office was previously occupied by Roadstone.
A particular feature of the property is the extensive car parking to the front of the building. The lands have very extensive frontage to the Naas Road and side frontage to Barney's Lane leading to Baldonnell Business Park which is where the existing vehicular access is located.
The lands are zoned Objective EP2 “to facilitate opportunities for manufacturing, Research and Development facilities, light industry and employment and enterprise related uses in industrial areas and business parks” under the South Dublin County Council Development Plan 2010 - 2016.
Under this zoning a wide range of uses are permitted in principal to include: Car Park, Cash and Carry Wholesale, Enterprise Centre, Heavy Vehicle Park, Fuel depot, Industry-General, Industry-Light, Industry-Special, Motor sales, Office Based Industry, Offices less than 100 sqm, Petrol Station, Retail Warehouse, Recycling, Service Garage, Shop Local, Transport Depot and Warehousing.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.