Price Offers in Excess of £85,000
CLOSING - 12 NOON ON 30 SEPTEMBER 2020
Initial bids must be placed prior to Wednesday 30 September 2020 at 12 Noon to ensure inclusion in the next round of bidding.
We will only be accepting further bids after this date from parties who have already made an initial bid.
A bid must include the following;
- The proposed offer amount in pounds sterling.
- Proof of funds must be provided by way of a bank statement or mortgage offer in principle
- Purchaser name and full contact details.
- Purchaser ID – passport / driving licence & utility bill (dated within the last 2 months)
- Your solicitor details.
- Any conditions associated with your bid.
Please note, the vendor reserves the right not to accept the highest, or indeed any, offer made.
The subject property is located on the eastern outskirts of Maghaberry village, 5.7 miles west of Lisburn, 19 miles south west of Belfast and just over 3 miles from Moira. This is an ideal setting for commuters to Belfast City centre as access to the M1 is just a five minute drive from the subject site.
The village has a population of just c. 2000 occupants and benefits from several small local shops, a community centre, Maghaberry Primary School and a number of churches. The subject properties & lands lie just a 400 metre walk from the centre of the village.The land is surrounded by open fields on three sides, with Maghaberry Airfield Solar Farm on the fourth side. The land would benefit from the peacefulness of the rural setting.
The subject asset comprises of two properties situated on an attractive plot in a rural village location. The land is accessed from the Maghaberry Road by an existing gated entrance. The two properties are situated at the north end of the land alongside the Maghaberry Road.
The properties sit on flat, mature, well kept land of c. 1.6 acres.The land is bounded by hedgerow and mature trees and is a beautiful, picturesque setting for a dwelling.
The main property is a former Quaker Meeting House constructed between 1780-1799 and currently has Grade B2 listed status under listing HB19/03/058.
The property is a single storey building of approximately 2,410 square feet. There is live full planning permission to sympathetically refurbish this building into a 4 bedroom home.
The former stable block is c. 1,268sqft which bounds the site on the Maghaberry Road. The property is derelict with a collapsed roof and is covered in vegetation.
There is live, full planning permission to redevelop this property into a 4 bedroom home.
**Please note: There is a right-of way from the Maghaberry Road through the centre of the land to connect to the graveyard, which is still in operation. This right of way is to be reserved for Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council to access the graveyard for burials and maintenance. A right of access is also to be reserved for the small layby area fronting the property for parking for funerals and visits. Further details upon request.
The planning permission below exists on the subject land;
Approximately 350m NE of 27a Maghaberry Road, Magheraberry
Reference LA05/2015/0488/F and related consent LA05/2015/0489/LBC
5 August 2016
4 August 2021
Change of use and renovation of existing meeting house and stables to form 2 dwellings.We understand the former Meeting House is to be sympathetically converted into a 4 bedroom, single storey dwelling and the former stables are to be redeveloped into a 4 bedroom, single storey dwelling.
Please Note: All Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries into the planning consent.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
All areas have been measured on Spatial NI and are approximate.
Former Meeting House - 2,410 sq.ft (223.9 sq.m)
Former Stables - 1,268 sq.ft (117.8 sq.m)
Land - 1.6 acres
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.