- Former Eureka School Buildings of approx. 3,593 sqm on a site of approx. 2.41ha (5.95 acres)
- Located on the southern side of the Navan Road close to its intersection with the Headfort Road approx. 500m east of the Main Street in Kell
- Kells is approx. 65km northwest of Dublin City Centre and approx. 18km northwest of Navan and benefits from direct motorway access from the M50 on the M3 motorway
- Suitable for a wide range of uses (Subject to Planning Permission)
The subject property comprises a period detached two storey residence that has been extended to include additional single storey and two-storey buildings of 3,593 sqm that have been used for educational purposes, all situated on extensive grounds of approx. 2.41 ha (5.95 acres). The property has been home to the Eureka Secondary School founded by the Congregation of the Sisters of Mercy since 1956. The property prior to this was in private ownership. The school has now moved to a new facility on the Cavan Road and these building are no longer required.
The buildings comprise mainly as follows:
Buildings 1 & 2 Comprises two detached single storey classroom buildings one with a flat roof and one with a pitched concrete tilled roof again comprising classrooms and wc facilities.
Building 3 Comprises a two-storey detached building most likely constructed in 1970’s and is of concrete construction with single glazed windows under a flat roof all laid out internally with corridors with classrooms off including small office and toilet facilities.
Building 4 Comprises the original two-storey period house with two-storey and single storey extension to the side. It is mainly of brick and masonry construction with large single glazed sliding sash windows under a timber pitched slate covered roof. It has a granite porch and window sills with bay windows to the side and rear
Building 5 Comprises two interconnecting single-storey buildings laid out in classrooms, toilet facilities and incorporating a hall/gym area. Parts of this building has been recently refurbished to include new ceilings, lighting and painting. Outside There are extensive tarmacadamed areas to the rear of the buildings while there is a grassed area to the front along the tree lined frontage to the Navan Road
Planning and Zoning
G1 Community Infrastructure Objective - To provide for necessary community, social and educational facilities.
Permitted Uses Allotments, Car Park (incl. Park and Ride), Cemetery/Crematorium, Children Play / Adventure Centre, Childcare Facility, Community Facility / Centre, Cultural Facility, Education (Primary or Second Level), Education (Third Level), Health Centre, Hospital, Leisure / Recreation / Sports Facilities, Place of Public Worship, Playing Pitches, Recycling Facility (Civic & Amenity ), Water Services / Public Services.
Open for Consideration Uses Bring Banks, Funeral Home, Gymnasium, Halting Site / Group Housing, Healthcare Practitioner, Residential / Sheltered Housing, Restaurant / Café, Retirement Home / Residential Institution / Retirement Village, Telecommunication Structures.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
The following approximate floor areas have been provided from drawings prepared by ORS and are available on request:
St Finian's Diocesan Trust Kells Co Meath
No Description SQM
Building 1 Single storey classroom 493
Building 2 Single storey flat roof classroom building 266
Building 3 Two-Storey classroom building 844
Building 4 Original two storey period houses with extensions 816
Building 5 Partly refurbished classroom building & gym/hall 1,174
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.