- Prime development opportunity at a prominent site within Ashbourne Town Centre
- The site benefits full planning permission fo 20 apartments, 2 Retail and 3 Office Units in a four storey building with 34 undercroft car spaces
- Located adjacent to the Ashbourne Court Hotel and adjoining Aldi Supermarket
- Comprises of a largely regular shaped site extending to approximately 1,652sqm (0.4 acres)
- The site has frontage from both Bridge Street and Bachelors Walk
The subject property is superbly located on the east side of Bridge Street in Ashbourne Town Centre. The site benefits frontage from both Bridge Street and Bachelors Walk and is adjoining Aldi Supermarket and adjacent to Ashbourne Court Hotel.
Ashbourne is the second largest town in County Meath and is located close to the M2 motorway and approximately 14km linked by motorway to the M50 Orbital route and 22km north west of Dublin City Centre. Ashbourne has a population of approximately 12,679 inhabitants and is well served by both public and private transport. Bus Eireann provides a regular bus service while Ashbourne Connect links the town with a direct express coach service to Dublin city centre.
The surrounding area has a mix of retail, residential units and local amenities including schools, shops and a GAA, soccer and Rugby Clubs. In addition, Tayto Park Theme Park and Zoo is located 6km north of Ashbourne and Fairyhouse Racecourse is located approximately 10km west of Ashbourne.
The subject site comprises of two derelict dwellings on a largely regular shaped site extending to approximately 1,652 sqm (0.4 acres). The site benefits planning permission for a development of 20 Apartments, 2 Retail and 3 Office Units in a four storey building with undercroft carparking for 34 spaces The apartment scheme comprises of 5 one bedroom, 12 two bedroom and 3 three bedroom apartments. The site offers a prime Ready-to-Go Development Opportunity at a prominent site located close to all amenities within Ashbourne Town Centre.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.