Price Offers in Excess of £700,000
Online Sales Room
- Excellent Residential Development Opportunity of 0.83 Hectares (2.05 acres).
- Situated in the highly desirable Edenderry Village within the Lagan valley Regional Park.
- Full Planning Permission for 7 Units.
- Stunning Riverside location with houses designed to take advantage of the views over the river Lagan and Malone Golf Club.
- Excellent access to the Lagan valley towpath and the National Cycle Network via the Gilchrist Bridge across the River Lagan.
The subject site is situated within the highly desirable Edenderry Village. The lands occupy an attractive riverside location approximately 5 miles south west of Belfast City Centre. The property is located within Lagan Valley Regional Park and overlooks Malone Golf Club on the western boundary of the site.
The immediate area is predominantly residential in character to include modern developments such as Linen Mill Grove. Edenderry provides a highly desirable residential location for those seeking to reside in a quiet suburban location but with all the benefits of the City Centre a short commute away.
|Belfast City Centre
|Forestside Shopping Centre
|Belvoir Park Forest||2.75|
The subject site extends to 0.83 hectares (2.05 acres) and currently comprises a superbly located ‘ready to go’ development opportunity.
We understand the overall site area to be 0.83 hectares (2.05 acres) as outlined in red on the indicative site map in the images section or in the PDF brochure.
PlanningPlanning application LA04/2018/1795/F allows for the construction of 7 dwellings, new vehicular access, parking, landscaping, open space, waste water treatment works and associated site works.
The site layout is as outlined in the site plan in the images section or in the PDF brochure.
House Type Schedule
||3 Bed + Study
||3 Bed + Study
||3 Bed + Study
||3 Bed + Study
TitleWe are advised that the property is held on a Long leasehold/effective freehold title.
Asking PriceOffers in excess of £700,000
Stamp DutyThis will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Click to Purchase
This sale will be conducted using click to purchase. All prospective purchased should acquaint themselves with the processes involved. Further information can be obtained from Lisney.
All the title/planning information is available in the data room as part of the Click to Purchase process.
Customer Due Diligence
As a business carrying out estate agency work we are required to verify the identity of both the vendor and the purchaser as outlined in the following:
The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017 - http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2017/692/made
Any information and documentation provided by you will be held for a period of five years from when you cease to have a contractual relationship with Lisney. The information will be held in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on our client file and will not be passed on to any other party, unless we are required to do so by law and regulation.
Strictly by appointment with sole selling agent Lisney.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.