- Excellent development site of approx. 3.86ha (9.54 acres) located on Mount Avenue approx 2km southwest of Dundalk town centre
- Zoned residential 1 under the Dundalk & Environs Development Plan 2009-2015
- Adjacent existing and established residentisl estates
The property is located on the western side of Mount Avenue approximately 2km southwest of Dundalk town centre. Mount Avenue runs between the R178 Carrickmacross Road to the south and N53 Castletown Road to the north. Dundalk has a population of (34,496 persons 2016 Census of Population). There are excellent retail servics available in the town centre off Market Square and in the Marshes Shopping Centre. There are a large number of employers in the town that include National Pen, Pay Pal and Xerox. There are over 5,000 students at Dundalk IT offering many well recognised course for Irish and International students.
Dundalk is located on the M1/N1 National Primary Route equidistant between Dublin and Belfast. It is also served by an excellent inter-city rail network. Dundalk is very advantageously positioned in relation to international airports with Dublin Airport being 40 minutes to the south via the M1.
The site is located opposite an ESB sub-station and is close to the established residential estates of Lis na Dara and Ard Easmuinn. The immediate surrouding area comprises one off private residential residences. Dundalk railway station is located approx 1km to the south east.
The property comprises an irregular shaped site of approx. 3.86 ha (9.54 acres) currently in agricultural use and undulating. It has access on to Moutn Avenue via one agricultural entrace.
The site is zoned Residential 1 under the Dundalk & Environs Development Plan 2009 – 2015 'to protect and improve existing residential amenities and to provide for infill and new residential developments'.
John B Harrington PSRA Licence No. 003594-001879, Smith Harrington Chartered Surveyors, 8/9 Bridge Street, Navan, Co. Meath. Ph: 046-9021113 firstname.lastname@example.org www.smithharrington.ie
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.