- Irregular shaped green field development site of approx 1.39 ha (3.4 acres)
- Extensive frontage onto Roches Road (R526) along its northern boundary
- Zoned “Enterprise and Employment”
- Opportunities to be considered include clean industry, general employment uses, logistics, offices and warehousing activity
- Strategically located approx. 3km south of Limerick city centre just off the M20 Limerick to Cork/Tralee with easy access to the Dublin M8 and M18 Galway/Ennis/Shannon Airport
The property is situated in Phase 2 of Raheen Business Park on the southern side of the R526 approximately 3km south of Limerick city centre and immediately north of the M20 arterial route which connects Cork/Tralee with Limerick city centre and further north.
Raheen Business Park is dominated by largely industrial properties and some of the principal occupiers include Stryker, Flextronics, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals and Analog Devices. Neighbouring occupiers along the R526 Roches Road include Dairygold Co-Op Superstores, Geary Car Sales, South Court Hotel and Casey’s Furniture Showroom.
The mid-western Regional Hospital and the successful Crescent Shopping Centre are located in Dooradoyle approx. 1km west of the subject site.
Limerick city is the capital of the mid-west region. It is situated approximately 194 km south west of Dublin city and approximately 24 km south east of Shannon International Airport. Limerick is strategically located on a national primary road with the N20 linking Cork to Limerick and M7 linking Limerick to Dublin. According the 2011 Census Limerick city has a population of 57,106 and the 2016 preliminary results show an increase of 2%.
The property comprises a high profile irregular shaped level greenfield site of approx. 1.39 Hectares (3.2 acres). There is extensive road frontage onto the R526 Roches Road along its northern boundary. Boundaries are defined by a low concrete block wall to the north, palisade fencing to the east and are undefined to the south and west.
The property is situated in an area zoned “Enterprise and Employment” under the Limerick County Council Southern Environs Local Area Plan 2011-2021. The objective is ‘to accommodate enterprise and employment related uses. This includes business parks and industrial estates to facilitate opportunities for clean industry, and general employment uses, logistics, offices and warehousing activity in a good quality physical environment’.
Parties are advised to satisfy themselves on the availability of necessary services.
The property is held on a freehold or similar title. The property is subject to a wayleave for access to existing foul sewer.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.