- Situated in a prominent corner location
- Busy South City thoroughfare close to all amenities and 3.5km from St Stephen's Green
- FPP for 2 shops and offices and with further development potential STP
- Potential for an apartment scheme (Subject to planning permission)
- Ground floor slab for development in place
- Suit Investors, Developers and Builders seeking a ready to go opportunity.
The site comprises approx 265 sq.m. and is prominently located on the corner of Crumlin Road and Clonard Road directly opposite the Iveagh Sports Grounds on this busy thoroughfare that links the City Centre to the Nass Road. The Crumlin Road carried a large volume of passing vehicular and pedestrian traffic at all times.
The area has many mixed use commercial and residential bulidings offering a wide range of local services and shops. This is also a popular and sought after residential location with a large local population living in the surrounding residential estates. The area is very well served by public transport and is only 3.5 km from the South City Centre and St Stephen's Green. The area has a an excellent range of local schools and churches. The property is situated close to Old County Road which also has a wide range of shops and facilities.
The site is zoned Z3 Neighbourhood Centre under the Dublin City Council Development Plan 2016 to 2022. "to provide for and improve neighbourhood centre facilities". Under this zoning many uses are both permitted and open for consideration.
Planning Permission Reg. Ref 2335/09 was obtained in 2009 and subsequently extended for a further five year period expiring in June 2019 for the demolition of the existing two storey residential/retail mixed use building, including existing rear sheds & boundary walls on Clonard Road side and for the construction of a two storey 305 sq.m. gross area development with 140 sq.m. retail space at ground floor level and 116 sq.m. of office space at first floor. Access to retail units to be from Crumlin & Clonard Roads, with entrance to the offices at 1st floor on Clonard Road. The proposed building will be set back from the existing boundary on Clonard Road to provide for a 1500mm wide footpath & the provision of 4 no. new parking spaces.
The site may now offer further development potential for change of use of the upper floors to residential or for higher density and additional floors subject to obtaining the necessary permissions and consents.
We understand that the site is held under freehold title.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.