- Part completed residential development
- Site of approximately 3.30 acres
- Convenient location in Tynan
- Idyllic village location with countryside views
Tynan is a small village in County Armagh, situated 1.8 miles south east of Caledon, 9.3 miles south east of Aughnacloy and 8.2 miles west of Armagh.
From the A28 / Killylea Road, continue just past Killylea village and turn left onto Kennedies Road. Drive for approximately 2 miles into Tynan Village. In the village centre, turn right just before St.
Drive for approximately 2 miles into Tynan Village. In the village centre, turn right just before St. Vindic’s Church onto the Dartan Ree Road.
The development site is on the left hand side after 160 metres. Tynan Village is quiet and picturesque, with two churches and a pharmacy / Post Office. The village lies on the outskirt of the mature parkland of the former Tynan Abbey Demesne.
Dartan Hall is in a charming location, with Tynan Village on one side and open countryside on the other.
The houses that have been constructed are striking, with Georgian features and mature surroundings. The site is approximately 3.30 acres in total.
The subject site is relatively flat and rectangular in shape and benefits from a frontage of approximately 141 metres on Dartan Ree Road.
Planning - Lower Site
Residential planning permission was granted over two applications, both of which we believe to remain live.
The planning for the lower site was granted in February 2008 under application reference O/2006/1065/F, which gave approval for the following;
'Residential development - erection of 21 dwellings. (Amended Scheme)’
Planning was granted for 21 dwellings and of those, Number 1 Dartan Hall has been constructed as a show home and three of the townhouses have been constructed and part finished. The road throughout the development site has been completed.
Planning - Upper Site
The planning for the upper site was granted in November 2008 under application reference O/2007/0660/F, which gave approval for the following;
‘Removal of existing stables and replacement with residential development comprising of 17 No. units made up of detached, semi-detached and town house dwellings’
Planning for granted for 17 units and of those, two of the detached dwellings were completed. One of these dwellings has been sold off. Plans are available upon request.
Units within planning permission: 38
Units outside demise: 2
Units within demise: 36
Units constructed within demise: 4
EPC Rating (Unit 1)
The one constructed unit on site has an EPC rating of C73
Offers are invited in the region of £630,000 excl.
We understand the property is held freehold on a registered title.
The one constructed unit on site has an EPC rating of C73All prices, outgoings and rentals are exclusive of, but may be liable to VAT
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.