- On the instruction of the Irish Greyhound Board.
- For Sale By Tender 7th March 2019.
- Potential Development Opportunity.
- Site of approx. 1.23 hectares (3.06 acres).
- Strategic high profile site adjacent to the Ballincollig By Pass N40.
- Zoned as a special policy area – Cork Science and Innovation Park.
- Well located at the intersection of Curraheen Road and Ballincollig By Pass N40.
- Close to Curraheen Park Greyhound Stadium and University Technology Centre office campus.
The property is situated in an area that is zoned as a special policy area SE-X-01- Cork Science and Innovation Park in the Ballincollig Carrigaline District Local Area Plan 2017. A framework masterplan was developed for the Cork Science and Innovation Park by Cork County Council in 2011 and the subject property is located in Precinct 1 which is included in Phase 1 of the park. The subject site is designated for car parking as part of the “park and move” facilities serving the park. It is envisaged that it may be appropriate to allow some additional services to locate in this area to serve the future retail needs of users. The subject site will be within the Cork City Council area after the city boundary extension in June 2019.
Tender documentation and conditions of sale are available. All completed tender documents should be returned in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Curraheen Road Tender” to Lisney, 1 South Mall, Cork not later than 12 noon on Thursday 7th March 2019.
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.