- Site area extends to approximately 0.69 ha (1.7 acres)
- Road frontage of approx. 140 metres onto Cork Road
- Situated within the settlement boundary of Watergrasshill
- Excellent connectivity to Watergrasshill Village and newly upgraded national school
- Easily accessible from Exit no. 17 from the Cork - Dublin M8
- Potential for residential development subject to planning permission
- Situated in a popular commuter village approx. 15km south west of Fermoy and 19km north east of Cork city
The property fronts Cork Road to its south eastern boundary and is adjacent the recently completed Church View Gardens development to the northern boundary and the established Priory Court estate is to its eastern boundary. The property is conveniently just 350 metres west of Watergrasshill NS and a 10 minute walk to the village centre.
Watergrasshill is an attractive commuter village strategically located just off the M8 Cork – Dublin motorway at Exit no. 17. The village has a rural population of approx. 1,464 according to the CSO preliminary results for Census 2016, a reported increase of 11% on Census, 2011. Watergrasshill is conveniently located approx. 15km south west of Fermoy town and 19km north east of Cork city and is serviced hourly by Bus Éireann.
0.69 ha (1.7 acres)
The property is situated within the settlement boundary of Watergrasshill in the Fermoy Municipal District Local Area Plan 2017. According to the plan ‘the scale of growth envisaged for the village is up to 108 units during the period of this plan’.
The property is held on a freehold or similar title.
All main services are available in the vicinity.
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: +353-21-427 5079 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.