- Bids Date - 12 Noon Wednesday 14th November
- Substantial detached two storey house on site of approx. 0.49 hectares (1.21 acres)
- Located on the southern side of the Lucan Road (R835) close to Esker Lawns in the heart of old Lucan.
- Mainly zoned residential / part zoned open space.
- Potential for refurbishment and extension or full redevelopment (subject to planning permission).
- Desirable, attractive and secluded property close to the village and all amenities.
The property is located close to the heart of Lucan village and enjoys secluded a garden and mature setting. The lands are generally level although to the north the lands slope quite steeply down towards the Lucan Road and are covered with trees and overgrowth. The surrounding properties are all in residential use and comprise a mixture of mature semi-detached houses and a number of one-off houses and bungalows.
The property briefly comprises a detached house which dates from the 1930s and comprises two reception rooms, kitchen, 4 bedrooms, a bathroom and separate WC. The property although well maintained is in need of modernisation and general updating. The total accommodation comprises approximately 154 sq. m. (1,657 sq. ft.) on a gross internal basis.The house enjoys views over the gardens to the front and side and there is a detached garage. The site offers excellent development potential subject to planning permission.
Freehold with full vacant possession.
The property is mainly zoned residential "to protect and/or improve residential amenity" under the South Dublin County Development Plan 2016-2022. The rear sloped lands which contain trees and overgrowth are zoned open space.
The property offers excellent potential for development and a possible scheme for the site (No planning status) has been prepared by Reddy Architecture and Urbanism. Further details on request.
Bids to purchase the property are invited by 12 noon on Wednesday 14th November. A letter setting out the bid procedure is available on request from Ross Shorten / email@example.com or Cathal Daughton firstname.lastname@example.org of Lisney 01 6382700
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
The total accommodation comprises approximately 154 sq. m. (1,657 sq. ft.) on a gross internal basis.The house enjoys views over the gardens to the front and side and there is a detached garage. The site offers excellent development potential subject to planning permission.
BER No. 111302717
Energy Performance Indicator: 555.61 kWh/m²/yr kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.