Price Offers in Excess of £175,000
- CLOSING THURSDAY 10TH OCTOBER 2019 – 12 NOON
- Unique opportunity.
- Existing buildings comprise c. 4,755 sq ft.
- Total site area c. 1.2 acres.
- Excellent location with beautiful views.
Banbridge is a leading retail destination and home to the outlet shopping destination – The Boulevard.
The subject property is located approximately 2 miles East of the town centre along the A50 Castlewellan Road, adjacent to the new Ballydown Primary School.
The property overlooks the River Bann and is surrounded by agricultural land and low density residential on a fantastic elevated site with beautiful views.
CLOSING THURSDAY 10TH OCTOBER 2019 – 12 NOON
We have been instructed to proceed as follows:
- Initial bids must be placed prior to Thursday 10th October 2019 at 12 Noon to ensure inclusion in the next round of bidding.
- We will only be accepting further bids after this date from parties who have already made an initial bid.
- The proposed offer amount in pounds sterling.
- Purchaser name and full contact details.
- Your solicitor details.
- Proof of funds must be provided, by way of a bank statement or letter from a bank, accountant or solicitor.
- Any conditions associated with your bid.
The property comprises a former primary school and currently comprises of 3 activity rooms/classrooms, dining room, kitchen, treatment room, showers, W.C.’s and a number of offices.
Externally there are a number of stores, a boiler room and an oil tank enclosure.
The subject comprises approximately 1.2 acres in total, laid out in a relatively regular shape.
The adjoining lands are currently under grass and paved tarmac with a large car park area to the front and side.
The majority of the site is bound by hedging and fencing to the perimeter with a wall plus metal entrance barrier along the front of the site from the Castlewellan Road.
We understand the property is held by way of a Freehold title.
In 2006 permission was granted to change the use from a former primary school to a day centre for adults with a learning disability. Planning reference no. Q/2006/0708/F
There may be potential for alternative uses to include a residential home, restaurant/coffee shop, offices, day nursery etc. (subject to planning permission and all necessary consents).
Please Note: Potential purchasers should make their own enquiries in this regard.
We understand there are 2 x NIE wayleaves, further details upon request.
Offers in excess of £175,000 exclusive.
We understand that the property has been assessed for rating purposes as follows:
Net Annual Value: £13,900
Rate in the £ 19/20: £0.600984
Rates Payable 19/20: £8,355 approx.Stamp Duty
Will be the responsibility of the purchaser
We understand that an ‘Option to tax’ has not been made and that VAT is not applicable.
The property has a display energy certificate rating of F131.
A full certificate is available on request.
By special appointment with the sole selling agent, Lisney.
The building comprises of c. 4,755 sq ft approximately, based on a Gross Internal Area.
Total Site area c. 1.2 acres.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.