- Suburban development opportunity offering potential for a mixed-use scheme (S.P.P)
- 0.109 ha (0.27acre) rectangular shaped site with front and rear access
- Frontage of approx. 25m
- Less than 1km from Broombridge LUAS and Mainline Rail station
The Cabra House Licensed Premises is situated on Faussagh Avenue amidst a neighbourhood retail parade in the heart of Cabra, a well established and densely populated North Suburban residential area 3kms northwest of the city centre.
The immediate area is well serviced by Public Transport with LUAS and rail services at Broombridge station which is located approx. 800m north of the property. The area is also well serviced by numerous bus routes to the city centre via the quality bus corridor on Cabra Road.
The property comprises a detached two storey building with a large single storey extension to the rear, the entire of which extends to approx. 800 sq. m. G.I.A.
Internally the property is laid out with public bar and former lounge bar together with stores and toilets to ground floor level with former residence to first floor level.
The site enjoys the benefit of a Z3 Zoning Objective under the Dublin City Development Plan 2016-2022 – “To provide for and improve neighbourhood facilities” with permissible uses including residential, restaurant, & shop (neighbourhood).
A feasibility study has been prepared by LID Architecture and is available on application. Briefly the study sets out the potential for 300sq.m of ground floor commercial space with 15 residential units (12 two bedroom & 3 one bedroom) and also suggests the possibility of an additional floor to accommodate a total of 18 housing units (14 two bedroom & 4 one bedroom).
The property is also being sold with the benefit of an ordinary 7-Day Publican’s Licence.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
BER No. 800687121
Energy Performance Indicator: 1,163.95 (kWh/m2/yr) kWh/m2/yr
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.