- Approximately 2.6 Hectares (6.45 Acres) of Valuable Development Land
- Zoned A1 for Residential Development
- Extensive frontage to Boyne Road
- Includes 3 Bed Cottage style residence
- 4 km from junction 8 of the M3
- Of interest to developers and investors
The site is located on The Boyne Road, Navan, County Meath. Navan Town Centre is just 2.5km from the site and the site has superb connectivity to the main road network being located less than 4 km from junction 8 of the M3 with direct links into Dublin. The location benefits from immediate local amenities such as local primary and secondary schools, employment, retail & leisure facilities.
The site of approximately 2.6 Hectares (6.45 Acres) is well defined by excellent road frontage along The Boyne Road. The lands are regularly shaped and zoned A1 for residential development. The land is very level and suited to development. This opportunity will be of interest to developers and investors.
The property includes a three bed cottage style residence containing 120.67 square metres / 1,299 square feet GIA which comprises; Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Sitting room, Kitchen, Utility, Detached Garage with boiler house and store. It is heated by Oil fired central heating and benefits from Mains services.
We understand that all mains services including electricity, water, drainage and mains drainage are easily accessible and readily available to the subject site.
We understand that the land has freehold or equivalent title.
Directions:(GPS 53.657606, -6.664364) From Dublin: M3 to Navan, exiting at junction 8 (‘Navan South’). Follow the slip road for Navan, keeping left as you exit same. At the 3rd set of traffic lights turn right, and keep left at the fork in the road. Continue straight for approximately 1km and the property is located on the right hand side.
Joint AgentFor further information or to organise a viewing (which is strictly by appointment only) contact the joint selling agents:
8/9 Bridge Street, Navan, Co. Meath
Phone No: 046 902 1113
John B Harrington (046) 902 1113 firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Harrington (046) 902 1113 email@example.com
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.