- Rectangular shaped plot of land of c. 0.48 acres
- Excellent location within a picturesque village, close to Belfast and Lisburn.
Drumbeg is a small village located approximately 4 miles from Lisburn City Centre and 6.5 miles from Belfast City Centre. The village is situated within the Lagan Valley Regional Park and the Lagan Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Due to the close proximity to both Belfast, Lisburn and the M1 motorway, the village is a popular commuter location.
The land is located on the Ballyskeagh Road, to the rear of Charley memorial school.
The majority of the land use around Drumbeg is agricultural land, with a mixture of residential developments and several detached dwellings. Commercial properties in the village include a public house, the former school (now closed), a church and a garden centre/ nursery.
We understand the subject land is currently landlocked by the surrounding occupiers and the only access is through third party land.
The subject land comprises a mainly rectangular shaped plot of land of circa 0.48 acres. The majority of the land is laid in grass, with a small part covered in tarmacadam.
The land is bounded by mesh fencing and hedging on three sides, with the former schoolhouse situated on the southern side.
We understand that there are no live planning consents on the property at present.
The lands fall within the Belfast Metropolitan Area Plan 2015, and we understand that the land is located within the Drumbeg Development Limit.
The land is outside the ‘Local Landscape Policy Area’, however falls within the ‘Area of Village Character’.
All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries into the planning potential of the site.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
We understand that the title is freehold.
Will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
All prices, outgoings and rentals are stated exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.