Price Guide price £100,000
- Property comprises a former primary school building situated on a regular shaped site.
- Site area extends c 0.9 acres.
- Potential development opportunity (subject to relevant planning permissions).
- Freehold Title.
The subject property is situated approximately 3 miles South of Comber town centre, 6 miles East of Ballygowan and approximately 7 miles and 12 miles from Newtownards and Belfast City Centre respectively.
The building itself extends to 3,369 sqft and comprises three former classrooms, toilet facilities and various other small stores and offices. There is a basement area extending to c. 171 sqft.
In terms of topography the site is relatively level and is predominantly tarmacadam and grass/shrub covered. It has approximately 10m of road frontage onto Ballykeigle Road.
The srrounding area is predominantly rural in nature with a number of one off residential dwellings.
Strictly by appointment with sole selling agent Lisney.
School building GIA – 313.9 sq m (3,369 sq ft)
• Ground Floor – 298 sq m (3,208 sqft)
• Basement – 15.9 sq m (171 sq ft)
The property is situated on a site of c. 0.9 acres.
We understand the property is held in Freehold Title.
Planning HistoryAccording to the Ards & North Down Area Plan 2015; the subject property is situated in the ‘Settlement Limit’ in an area zoned ‘white lands’.
There are no active or recent planning applications for this address.
Guide Price£100,000 exclusive.
Stamp DutyWill be the responsibility of the purchaser.
All prices and outgoings are exclusive, but may be liable to VAT.
Rates in 19/20: 0.569837
Rates payable: £6,211.22
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.