Price Offers in the Region of £75,000
- Three remainder sites with live planning in Ardcairn and The Arches
- Two remainder sites within Ardcairn
- One remainder site within The Arches, accessed from the Legavallon Road
- Live planning permission for a single dwelling on each site
- Convenient locations within walking distance of the town centre
Dungiven is a town in County Londonderry with a population of around 3,000.
The town is situated on the main A6 Belfast to Derry/Londonderry Road.
Sites at 28 & 30 Ardcairn
Two corner sites of 0.10 acres and 0.12acres, situated within the established Ardcairn development, off the Garvagh Road.
The original planning for the entire development was granted in May 1996 under planning reference B/1995/0194;
‘Erection of 15 no. detached two story dwellings each with attached garage’.
As the rest of the development was completed, we understand the planning for two detached dwellings with garages on these remainder sites remains live.
Sites at Legavallon Road
A single remainder development site of 0.10 acres which was part of The Arches housing development.
Despite being part of The Arches development, the land is actually accessed off the Legavallon Road and would be an ideal site for a one-off dwelling, subject to obtaining alternative planning permission.
The Legavallon Road is the last road of houses before the open countryside and benefits from views over the fields directly opposite the land.
The original planning for the entire development was granted in June 2004 under planning reference B/2003/0397/F;
‘Erection of 40 no. dwellings at 412a Ballyquin Road, Dungiven’.
As the rest of the development was completed, we understand the planning for a single dwelling on this remainder site remains live.
Offers are invited in the region of £75,000 excl.
We understand the lands are held freehold on a registered title.
If applicable, will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
All prices stated, outgoings and rentals are exclusive of, but may be liable to, VAT
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.