- DATE FOR BIDS FRIDAY 22ND NOVEMBER 2019 5PM
- Greenfield site strategically situated alongside Northside Retail Park
- Approx. 2.57 Ha (6.36 Acres) of Z6 zoned land superbly located on Oscar Traynor Road (frontage approx. 120 m)
- Approx. 7 km north east of Dublin City centre and 4 km south east of Dublin Airport and M50
- Suitable for a wide range of commercial and residential uses subject to planning permission
The site is regular in shape and is approximately 2.57 Ha (6.36 Acres). The site is currently in use as a private pitch and putt course for the Cadburys staff members only. The land is elevated but generally flat in nature with metal fencing on the southern and eastern boundaries. The subject site dates to the 1960’s and as such there is no planning history. Currently the land use zoning for the site falls within Z6 under the Dublin City Development Plan 2016-2022 which indicates a range of employment and enterprise generating uses that are acceptable. Within the permissible range of uses for Z6 is Live/Work.
Zoning The property is located within an area zoned Objective Z6 ‘to provide for the creation and protection of enterprise and facilitate opportunities for employment creation’, under the Dublin City Development Plan 2016-2022.
Permitted ‘Betting office, car park, childcare facility, conference centre, cultural/recreational building and uses, embassy office, enterprise centre, green/clean light industries, hotel, industry (light), live-work units, office (within canal ring), open space, park and ride facility, public service installation, restaurant, science and technology-based industry, shop (neighbourhood), training centre, cultural, creative and artistic enterprise and uses’.
Open for Consideration ‘Advertisement and advertising structures, car trading, civic and amenity/recycling centre, factory shop, funeral home, garage (motor repair/service), nightclub, office, outdoor poster advertising, petrol station, place of public worship, public house, residential, veterinary surgery, warehousing (retail/nonfood), retail park, warehousing’
Bids Date Friday 22nd November 5pm.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.