- CLOSING THURSDAY 31st OCTOBER 2019 – 12 NOON
- 0.6 acres of prime agricultural land.
- Laid in grass and bound by fencing along the perimeter.
The subject site is located c.9.9 miles from Belfast and c. 2.8 miles from Newtownabbey.
The site fronts onto the A8 Ballynure Road, the A8 is the main road leading from the M2 Motorway from Mallusk travelling to Larne.
CLOSING THURSDAY 31st OCTOBER 2019 – 12 NOON
We have been instructed to proceed as follows:
- Initial bids must be placed prior to Thursday 31st October 2019 at 12 Noon to ensure inclusion in the next round of bidding.
- We will only be accepting further bids after this date from parties who have already made an initial bid.
- The proposed offer amount in pounds sterling.
- Purchaser name and full contact details.
- Your solicitor details.
- Proof of funds must be provided, by way of a bank statement or letter from a bank, accountant or solicitor.
- Any conditions associated with your bid.
The subject lands comprise an irregular shaped site which is currently laid in grass.
The site is bound by fencing along the perimeter.
The land fronts the A8 Ballynure Road and is accessed via a metal gate.
Please note: The purchaser shall be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the drainage system as coloured light blue on the corresponding map.
The site measures approximately 0.6 acres (0.243 hectares).
Asking PriceOffers in excess £10,000 excl. are invited for the subject property.
TitleWe understand the site is held under Freehold Title.
VATAll prices and outgoings are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Strictly by appointment through sole selling agent Lisney.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.