- SALE CLOSING AT 12 NOON ON THURSDAY 27TH OCTOBER 2016
- Site of the former Deerpark Hotel
- Residential Development Opportunity
- Site of approximately 3.4 acres
- Expired planning permission for 39 dwellings
- Convenient location close to Antrim, Templepatrick, the M2 and M1
The site benefits from excellent access to Antrim Town, the International Airport, M2 motorway and M1
The land is situated on the very outskirts of Antrim Town, with the majority of the surrounding land in agricultural and forestry use.
A small hamlet of housing lies opposite the entrance to the site, and the Balloo Manor development is two fields to the North.
The site is accessed from the Dublin Road, via a hardcore lane leading to the site.
The property comprises of cleared flat site of approximately 3.4 acres which was formerly occupied by the Deerpark Hotel.
The main part of the site is triangular in shape and is accessed via a private entrance from the Dublin Road.
The site is obstructed from view from the Dublin Road and is part concreted, part hardcore and part foliage.
As the land has been vacant for a number of years, it has become quite overgrown. We are aware of Tree Protection Orders on a number of the trees.
We understand the site falls within the development limit of Antrim under the most recent area plan.
Full Planning Permission was granted in 2008 and gave approval for the following;
'Residential Development comprising 19 apartments, 10 townhouses, 4 detached, 6 semi-detached & right hand turning lane on Dublin Road, & associated landscaping.', under planning application reference T/2006/0890/F.
This planning permission expired in May 2013 and as far as we are aware, no works have been undertaken to preserve the planning.
Interested parties are recommended to undertake their own due diligence in regards to the planning.
Offers are invited in the region of £625,000 excl.
We understand the property is held freehold on a registered title.
If applicable, will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
All prices, outgoings and rentals are exclusive of, but may be liable to VAT
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: Montgomery House, 29-33 Montgomery Street, Belfast BT1 4NX
Telephone: +44-2890-501501 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.