- Bids Date Friday 18th September 2020
- Superbly designed “ready to go” opportunity with FPP for 217 dwellings granted under Strategic Housing Development
- Situated on the R166 /Termonfeckin Road, only 5 minutes’ drive (2.5km) north east of Drogheda Town Centre
- Conveniently located to all amenities and is well served by public & private transport, Mainline rail to Dublin and Belfast and is close to the M1 Dublin-Belfast Motorway junctions
- The houses comprise 15 No. 4-bed, 100 No. 3-bed and 22 No. 2-bed units
- The duplex units comprise 40 No. 3-bed; 38 No. 2-bed and 2 No. 1-bed units
- Landmark 2-storey block with creche, residents’ gym, coffee bar and communal area
Drogheda is well served by rail and bus transport services, educational facilities, retail facilities at West Street, Scotch Hall Shopping Centre and Laurence Shopping Centre as well as Retail Parks. There are 5 GAA Clubs, Boyne Rugby Club, Drogheda United Soccer Club and a wide range of sporting activities including golf at Seapoint & Baltray Golf Clubs. The local sandy Termonfeckin beach is only 10 minutes’ drive away. The property is also located close to the scenic areas of Baltray, Seapoint and Clogherhead. The M1 Dublin-Belfast Motorway is located less than 10 minutes’ drive from the site, providing convenient access to Dublin, Belfast and surrounding towns.
BIDS DATE FRIDAY 18TH SEPTEMBER 2020
The property of 6.12ha (15.11 acres) is very well located on the R166 / Termonfeckin Road only 2.5km northeast of Drogheda Town Centre, north of the River Boyne, in the townland of Newtownstalaban and beside existing established residential and commercial developments. The site is level with mature field boundaries of trees and hedgerows and is located beside the Newtown Blues GAA playing fields which are screened by tall mature trees.
There is a neighbourhood centre at Aston Village while an Educate Together Primary School and the North East College are also located within walking distance. An attractive housing development “Beaulieu Village” is a new housing development currently under construction just west of the property.
The property is within walking / cycling distance of 2 secondary schools using the existing footpath network from the road entrance. Boyne Business Park on the other side caters for a wide mix of occupiers including warehousing and leisure and one unit is in use as a gym with 20m swimming pool.
All services are available on site and are subject to connection agreements with the Local Authority – refer to planning portal for more information.
Freehold title with full vacant possession.
Full Planning Permission under the Strategic Housing Development Process has been granted by An Bord Pleanala (REF ABP – 305819-19) for 217 no. residential units (137 houses, 80 duplex apartments), crèche and associated site works. Part V requirements have been agreed at 22 units.
Register your interest with Lisney for access to the data site where details of the planning grant, scale plans, reports and other relevant planning documentation is available.
By special appointment with the sole letting agent, Lisney.
Address: St Stephen's Green House, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
Telephone: +353-1-638 2700 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Lisney for themselves and the Vendor/Lessor whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility on the part of the Agents or the Vendor/Lessor and none of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
3. The particulars, various plans, photographs, dimensions, references to condition and permissions for use and occupation are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and any intending Purchasers or Tenants shall satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to correctness of each of them. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be ground for a claim for compensation or for the rescission of the contract by either the Vendor/Lessor or the Purchaser/Tenant.
4. Neither the Vendor/Lessor nor Lisney nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property. 5. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise stated) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the Purchaser/Tenant shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction. PSRA No. 001848.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.